I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Wanna Move Here!

When we cross the bridge to Oak Island I get a sense of being home.

We have been having a blast in the ocean and sand. We went shopping at one of the cheesey beach shops. Cutie found a sombrero.

Then I found an Italian Ice Shoppe. Yum! Mango and Watermelon!

There's just something about beach umbrellas that make me happy!

I could totally live here...




17 comments:

tammy said...

Mmm...yeah, me too.

just call me jo said...

Is that you in the bikini? ;o) Looks fun. Mango and watermelon--yum! Beach areas are so calming.

Kristina P. said...

Me too!

laterg8r said...

looks divine :D

merrianne said...

me too!
and
that mango watermelon ice looks so good!!!

Kaci said...

Awhhh yessss...

Chris Hertel said...

Where is Oak Island? Looks like a great vacation!!

Julie Harward said...

This looks wonderful to me...and cutie looks so darling in her sombrero! Have fun! :D

M-Cat said...

Save me a spot there would ya?

I think the bright colors on the beach umbrella are so uplifting!

DesertHen said...

Love the colors in the beach umbrella!! Looks like a great place to rest, relax and enjoy! =)

gigi said...

Every time we vacation at the beach I beg the Sweetheart to leave me there, I love it that much. Yall have fun and use sunscreen.

Sue said...

I can hear those waves, and feel the sand in my toes..ahh!!! love summer

Cherie said...

Ummm I'm thinking you should invite your blog friends next time!

Looks Fabulous!!

Creative Mish said...

I love cheesy beach shops, sand between my toes and the calming tones of the ocean! I could totally live near the beach

Creative Mish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
芳容222許林堅林芳容儀 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

mother goose said...

i love that last pic