I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Isn't She Lovely...Isn't she Beeeeauuutiful?!

On Saturday Oct. 2nd Manga Dork got dressed up for her first Homecoming Dance {insert weeping mother who can't believe her baby is a high school student}.

We purchased her dress at Davids Bridal. It was the first one she tried on.



Her jewelry was from TJMaxx. The designer has such a cute name...I can't remember it.

Manga Dork met her date {her boyfriend Tyler} at the dance. He had a wedding and had to rush to get to the dance. She had a great time.
BTW...if you are wondering where I have been...my photo uploader is not working again AND I have been working hard to get my house put back together. Get ready to be bombarded with several photo-filled posts! I am in Amish Country with my mom and aunt and I am going to take full advantage of the photo uploading capabilities!

10 comments:

just call me jo said...

Ooh! First dance...so exciting. She is lovely.

gigi said...

So cute! Have fun and we wait for all the great pics we know you have to share with us!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting, she looks so cute.

Kristina P. said...

She does look pretty gorgeous.

CB said...

I WAS wondering where you were :-D
Ohhhh it is a weepy and tearful and wonderful thing to send your daughter to her first big dance.
They look great and I can tell she is loving being all dressed up!!
Cool!

tammy said...

Such a pretty girl. I hope they had a great time.

Cynthia said...

She looks great! I hope it went well.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

She looks so cute! Hope they had a great time!

mCat said...

She is beautiful!! The first dance is always the funnest!

CreativeMish said...

She is beautiful! I bet she had a great time. I love the dress and bracelet!