I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lining

A sneak peek of a few of my colors for the new house.


I can't believe I am still lining drawers! Love the color of this lining...it's called Brownstone. Makes me think of NJ Housewives.


It took forever just to get the oodles of drawers lined on just one side of the gigantic island.


Chamois is the first paint going on the walls! It is so nice to have a painter doing all that for me. A girl could get used to that...


Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Painting is so fun! And I am a big fan of paying others to do those things for me. It's worth every penny to have a really good job done.

gigi said...

I LIKE!

Creative Mish said...

The colors look great! I can hardly wait to see the finished product!

tammy said...

I love that color for the kitchen. And laughing that you think of NJ Housewives when you hear "brownstone"! New episode tonight!

DesertHen said...

Loving the color choices! Love those cabinets...lots of storage! =)

Cherie said...

Alot of work but it is going to look so nice.

Sue said...

I love everything you are doing in your new home!

Great colors.

M-Cat said...

Since I despise painting - I am insanely jealous that you are hiring it out! Well played