I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Green Beans on the Ceiling OR Mom Makes a Getaway


My little "partners in crime" have been working overtime this past week. Water was poured on a rug creating a "splash zone." A water soaked dripping towel was hung from a hook on the front door...they stood underneath it catching water in their mouths. Cutie snatched a bag of mini tortilla chips while we were in the schoolhouse...she poured them on the floor in the playroom and danced upon them...crushing them into a zillion little pieces. The last incident was during lunch yesterday. I let them eat in their room so they could watch Baby Looney Toons. After they were done eating I went to get their plates...my jaw dropped when I walked in the room...green beans were on the ceiling! Sooooo....


036/365/Feb 5
I am recovering in this beautiful hotel. LOL!


8 comments:

Marchelle said...

you go mama!! yeah, green beans on the ceiling would definitely send me running and screaming from the house!

ok, and this is completely off topic, but that picture just made me think of this website i found...
http://tiltshiftmaker.com/
it changes the focus of the photo and the results make it look like a miniature scaled down model! it says photos taken high up looking down work the best, so this one is perfect! give it a shot and let me know what you think!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! Green beans on the ceiling.... oh my, you deserve a break!

Jan said...

Honestly Scrappy, that makes me want to puke for some reason. Gross. Have fun.

Dana and Daisy said...

oh goodness! Well, enjoy the time away!

DesertHen said...

Too funny....green beans on the ceiling!! I once practiced target shooting at the window with peas. You should have seen that window and the look on my mohter's face!!

whoopsadasie said...

Don't miss those days...SORRY!

The hotel looks fabulous!! HAVE FUN!

CB said...

I bet it feels GREAT to get away from green beans on the ceiling for a few days!

Enjoy your trip:)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love me some ES! LOVE IT!
And the green beans...that's talent!