I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fantastic 15 Fun!

This weekend I am spending the weekend with Manga Dork and Cousin Kayla at a beautiful hotel in the capitol city of WV {Charleston}. This is Manga Dork's birthday treat!

We couldn't wait to plop down on the comfy beds. The girls want to order room service in the morning.

Then we jumped on the beds a little.

After breaking in the room we headed to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings {birthday girl's choice}. It was SO yummy and LOUD! They had 39 big screen tvs showing the Marshall University vs. WVU game. It was a wild time filled with cheering and even some trumpet playing. I am a Marshall alumni and I was very bummed when they lost...but it was an exciting game!
Tomorrow...retail therapy! Go kart racing! Ice skating! A movie! More great food!
I can't believe my baby will be 15 on Sunday!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You have some wild and crazy nights! :)

tammy said...

What a fun thing to do! I kind of wish I had a daughter now to do this kind of thing with.

CreativeMish said...

Sounds like a great time. Do you still live in WV?

Scrappy Girl said...

Nope, but my parents and most of my family do. The cousin that Manga Dork wanted to spend the weekend with lives in WV so we came to her!