I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eggstremely Eggsellent Easter

Our Easter celebration started with the parties at school. Cutie gave all her friends chocolate bunnies. They made a bunny out of a milk jug. She had a blast! Wild Child's school does not have Easter parties. What!? I learned this after toting in 16 chocolate bunnies and a big chocolate egg filled with M&Ms for her teacher. I guess they can consider our treats an act of rebellion...lol.


On Good Friday we traveled to my parents' home. On Saturday Dr. Hubby and I went shopping for the Easter bunny. After a yummy lasagna dinner we colored easter eggs!


We got a little creative with some q-tip painters. Fun!


We even gave Toby a blue mohawk and heart "tattoo." And tipped his fuzzy tail in the green! heehee


On Easter morning the 3 girlies woke up {I think Manga Dork was awake} to bags of Easter goodies. The 2 littles got bathing suits, flipflops, beachtowels, and coverups from the Disney Store. Manga Dork got an Aero bag, iTunes gift card, and a DVD. Mix in tons of candy. Stir.


We attended church with my parents in our Easter finery. Manga Dork says she looks like a giant compared to all of us. That cracked me up. Kinda reminds me of the family portrait of the family on The Blind Side...heehee.


After church we hid our eggs.


Can you guess why we had to pause the hunt for Wild Child?! Hint: Notice the placement of the hand. Heehee


We headed home after a visit to my grandparents.


Hope you all had a fantastic Easter too!

10 comments:

tammy said...

Love the Easter dresses. Everyone looks so cute. Glad you had a good weekend.

Julie Harward said...

Sounds like a good Easter...love the family pic and tell her to be grateful for how tall she is. I always wanted longer legs..we all want something different don't we! LOL

mCat said...

What an awesome Easter! And tell Manga Dork, I didn't think she towered oever anyone! WIth a friend who is significantly taller than I am, I just call her the Glamazon! She is statuesque and BEATIFUL!

CreativeMish said...

It looks like you had a great time.. Love the family picture. Is wild child getting tall or is she wearing heels?

Scrappy Girl said...

She had small heels on her shoes and Cutie's were completely flat. Dr. Hubby and I are just short. I am 5'1 and he is like 5'4.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Too cute!

Looks like you all had a great time. Manga Dork is getting so darling and grown up!!!!

DesertHen said...

Sounded like a fun Easter to me! =)

Love Toby's new look...lol!

Sue said...

darling dresses!

luv the family shot!
glad toby got in the action as well.

Looks like you had a great Easter.

tiki_lady said...

cute cute! Your daughter is quite tall and I love the shot of the potty break!

sena nabila said...

nice
4 Faktor Penyabab Penyakit Lupus