I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!



Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! Can't wait to share pics on Monday! We are spending the holiday with my family. My internet is not cooperating with my photo uploading again so I thought I would share an online photo of the girls' dresses. I could only find one. This is Wild Child's dress.


Enjoy! In the middle of all the bunnies, eggs, dresses, and such...take time to thank Jesus for all he gave.

10 comments:

tammy said...

Cute dress! Have a fun weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Looks like a darling dress. Sounds like a fun weekend for you.

I'll be in the ER all weekend....boo. But it doesn't stop my thoughts from being about Jesus.

just call me jo said...

Dress is super! Have a glorious weekend. Hugs!

Kristina P. said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie Harward said...

Very cute...have a good Easter weekend! ;D

Sue said...

darling dress.. Have a wonderful time.

I love easter with all its celebrating!

mCat said...

FUn dress! Can't wait to see pics of all your family fun for the holiday.

CB said...

Darling dress! The girls will look sooo adorable like they always do - You do such a good job!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family - don't O.D. in chocolate (Oh that's my goal - ha ha).

Happy Easter!

DesertHen said...

What a beautiful dress! I love all of the butterflies on it!

Enjoy your weekend with your family and have a Very Happy Easter!

CreativeMish said...

Have a fabulous Easter with your family. I'm sure you'll be posting more pictures of their beautiful dresses