I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Wild Weekend

On Saturday I took my 3 girlies to town for a GIRLS DAY! We ate lunch at Applebees {the littles call it the apple restaurant}. Then we went to TJMaxx where I found...
these adorable Betsey Johnson sunglasses! Then we hit the mall. Our mission was 3 Easter dresses...we got three dresses! Unfortunately it was 3 dresses for Manga Dork. I guess we should have been more specific in our goal...lol. The littles both wanted a dress with a Paris scene on it. They called it the hotel dress. I told them I understood...I love a good hotel too. ;) Unfortunately there was only one in their size.


We saw the movie HOP. The littles loved it...the teen leaned over in the middle of it and said, "Can I go to aeropostale while you finish watching this?" It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. If you don't have little kids...wait for the rental.


We ended the day at Bath and Body Works. I nearly peed my pants when I saw they have COTTON CANDY candles. Now they just need to make the bath products! I got 2 large 3wick candles, 6 handsoaps, 5 hand sanitizers, 2 plastic hand sanitizer hangy things, 3 shower gels, 2 lotions, and a body spray for $80! Alot of their current deals are the same ones they had on Black Friday! We got home at 11pm!

On Sunday Manga Dork and I went to the grocery store. Dr. Hubby took the littles to the tractor store with his friend and his 2 littles. They sneaked and watched DIARY OF A WIMPY KID 2! Unfair!


Cutie decided to "make herself beautiful." Wow!


I am halfway through the third book of the Hunger Games Trilogy. It is breaking my heart right now. I am lovin' it!


Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I posted about TJ Maxx too!

And I am a big fan of the Bath and Bodyworks Wallflowers.

Julie Harward said...

sounds just like the days I used to spend with my daughters..now they are all grown up..I miss it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Manga is so darling! Love her eyes.

Looks like you totally scored at the mall. Except of course the littles NOT getting their dresses for Easter.

I sorta love the make up. She's got a career in the wings I'm sure.

tammy said...

Wow, you are liking that series, aren't you?

I laughed when I read about the 3 dresses.

CB said...

Ahhh darn I was hoping HOP would be better.

mCat said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend. Shopping, lunch, movies, girl time!

We are planning on HOP friday, just me and Chloee so I figure she'll be entertained, and I will be entertained watching her!

CreativeMish said...

I guess I forgot to comment the first time I read this... I was laughing so hard at the pretty pretty princess!
Cutie has quite a talent as a makeup artist!