I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 days.....10 pounds

Well, as you can see by the title I am not going to make my goal of 50 pounds by the time I go to visit my sister. I am a little bummed. Stress has taken over and I am just in a holding pattern. The good thing is...I refuse to go backwards. My new goal is to reach 50 pounds by June 30th. I figure that is a good attainable one since that will be 1/2 a year of dieting and 1/2 the weight I want to lose!

I am so excited about the Idol finale. We are having an AI finale party on results night. I hope David Cook wins! This is about as unpredictable as the Reuben/ Clay finale.

I have been making lots of cards and I hope to share LOTS soon.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I'me excited for the AI finale, too, and I hope David Cook wins. He rocks!!

Good look with the weight loss - I know it's hard cause I'm right there with you!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think it is wonderful you've got this far on your goal!!! *applause*

I missed most of Idol tonight, and prolly will tomorrow night but I am still hoping DC WINS!!!! :)