I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back home....Back on diet

We are back home now. Our vacation was great! Even Dr. Hubby relaxed. That is a miracle. LOL! It seems this year is going to be marked with some type of trip or event each month. We have a Foster Parenting conference to attend in June and NYC in July. In August we are going back to my sister's home (Just me, our 12 year old, and my Mom). I am really looking forward to that trip. We are flying so there will be no 11 hours in the car! YAY!

In September our 12 year old turns 13 and we are having a HUGE party. We are going to do an 80s Dance Club theme with a DJ. We are going to hand out friendship bracelets with the invites to get in. There is even going to be a drink (NA of course) named after the birthday girl. It is going to take lots of planning, but it is going to be so much fun.

I came home and got right back on my diet. 50 pounds by June 30th OR BUST! LOL!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

The Momster said...

Sounds like you've had a lot going on - but are doing great with your diet. What are you doing exactly to lose so much weight????