I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Party Animals

This weekend felt like one great big party!

This was the first time Wild Child had ever bowled...her first bowling rental shoes...PU.

Wild Child attended a bowling party for one of her classmates. Then we came home and I put on my "show." Don't know what I am talking about? Read the post before this one.
On Sunday me and the 3 girlies attended niece's 12th birthday...Justin Beiber themed! We cracked up at the hypnotized state Wild Child entered while SIL lit the candles. I shot about 15 photos of her before she snapped out of it.

I love Manga Dork's shirt...hilarious.

Then we took all the kiddos to see the Justin Beiber movie. My 2 littles were bored except for the 2 songs he sang that are on their iPods.
Oh and there is an Easter Bunny movie coming in April that is going to be hilarious. I can't remember the name of it. This was the first time I had even seen previews.
We are looking forward to seeing it and...Gnomeo and Juliet, Rango, Rio, Kung Fu Panda 2, and Smurfs. I am so thankful for all the great kids movies they are putting out! Keeps us entertained. Oh and I am looking forward to PIRATES 4...coming in May!

What movie are you looking forward to?

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I definitely need to see the Bieber.

gigi said...

I loved this post! You always take the cutest pictures.
Happy Heart Day!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Now that is a party!

I didn't know there was a Smurfs movie coming out!!

I'm suddenly excited!

CreativeMish said...

Sounds like a blast. A friend told me that Gnomeo and Juliet was great!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm boring enough that I have no idea what movies are out there!
I keep hearing about the cute Rapunzel one.

The kids looked like they were having a great time.

tiki_lady said...

How fun. I have no ideas what movies are out

DesertHen said...

Looks like a very busy weekend and a fun one too!

Can't wait for Pirates 4!!! Oh and Breaking Dawn!!!

Debbie said...

Bowling is such a great activity!
And we are excited about Pirates 4 too!

CB said...

Gnomeo and Juliet - Yikes I do not like Gnomes! Ha ha