I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Final Part of the Tour

Welcome to the dining room. I love that it has lots of windows! {That black thing out the window is some of the furniture from the auction. There is a porch right there.}



I definitely need a new dining room set! The dining room is open into the kitchen. Actually it kinda makes a T shape with the kitchen.



My absolute favorite room in the house! A huge kitchen. I love all the windows. The view from them is the pond. Maguy {previous owner} had wicker furniture in that little area and it was SO pretty.



You could sit in the wicker furniture or slip out the side door to the porch.



I love the island with it cool countertops...the side near the stove is a wood top. I can see lots of cute baskets around the top of those cabinets!



I will probably keep my coupons and laptop here!



It has already become a funny joke that I will be "heating up my frozen pizzas in a professional oven." ha.ha.



I was surprised to see so many doors and drawers on this side of the island. Lots of storage!



I hope you all enjoyed the home tour. I can't wait to get in and decorate and share the "after" shots with you! I think the most intimidating thing for me is all the beautiful flowers, plants, and fruit trees. I can't fake having any knowledge about these. I am not even sure what is a plant and what is a weed. I'm gonna have to study a few books. I do know that I am in love with this purple clematis. When I was over there yesterday the rose bushes were all blooming and I discovered tiny peaches on two trees.




Be sure to pop over some time this weekend. I am going to share a sssspppoooooookkkyyy secret!


8 comments:

PattiM said...

Huge dinning room and kitchen. Love all the counter space and storage. Your going to love cooking.
I have a fairly large kitchen but my dinning table sits in there too, so it makes the kitchen look small. I love a big kitchen to move around in and your counter top on the island looks great for making biscuits, spinach pinwheels, etc.

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

gigi said...

Very nice! I would love such a big kitchen and that stove is the bomb!!!!!!

tammy said...

So glad you have a place for you coupons - lol!

I love all the wood work. So pretty!

DesertHen said...

I would be in hog heaven in that kitchen! Amazing! Love, love, love that stove! Girl, you are gonna have so much fun in this house! =)

M-Cat said...

Okay, that is absolutley my FAVORITE room! I am envying a great room of sorts.

What a beautiful place. Is it bad that I am just a little bit covetous? Okay, more than a little bit?

Vanessa said...

I am so excited that you got it! YAY! It is so pretty!

Creative Mish said...

love the kitchen! It's so big. Room for lots of family and friend gatherings!

sena nabila said...

nice
4 Faktor Penyabab Penyakit Lupus