I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Holey Underpants

After speech therapy yesterday I took the 2 little ones to the potty. After they were done I decided I better go too. They were both laughing and playing. Then Cutie turns to me and says "You have a hole in your panties! It's where you FARTED! {Insert about 10 farting noises mixed with laughter here}" She said it in her "outdoors voice" cause she has no other volume. I could have died. Why would I be so embarrassed when we were in there alone? Well, unfortunately I knew a secret. The bathroom is right next to the waiting area AND I had witnessed more times than I could count the thinness of the walls.

19 comments:

gigi said...

Oh my helloo!! That is funny stuff and I might have just climbed out the window ;)

Scrappy Girl said...

Unfortunately there was no window...only a "specimen collection" window for the lab...lol.

Julie Harward said...

LOL...that is so funny! I would have died! Once, when I was on the john, my little boy answered the phone and said..she can;t come to the phone, she's pooping! When I got to the phone,I thought I would die...thankfully it was just my brother and he had a good laugh! Come say hi :D

Kristina P. said...

Haha! Oh, no.

CB said...

Oh my gosh one of those priceless moments!! Ha Ha

Amy said...

Hilarious! I can see my neice saying something like that.

tiki_lady said...

HOLY underpants! SCRAPPY! you FAAarted!! ::giggles like a school girl::

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh my HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how funny.
I love that child!

mCat said...

That's hysterical!! I'm sure you left there, head down, eyes at the floor. I totally would have

Sue said...

one of those moments when all you can do is l.a.u.g.h


at least you remembered your underpants...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you, I needed that laugh.

Debbie said...

That is hysterical! I would have been embarrassed too.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have a tag for you on my blog.
You are not obligated to play :)

Sondra said...

A name change to your blog???? I was reading Tauna's blog and thought I'd bounce over to your underwear story - but it didn't come up as Four Season Farms on my follow button... I was sooooo confused... When did you change your blog name? I'm always a Google reader and hardly every jump onto their site anymore... Wow! The things you miss.

Funny and embarrassing story - by the way. Kids are funny!

laterg8r said...

hilarious :D

tammy said...

Laughing!!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

*snort* oh my, that is funny! Gotta love kids.

CreativeMish said...

Kids! Sometime they'll get their turn!

Dana and Daisy said...

that is when you blame it on the girls! ha ha!

we all love a good fart joke, Scrappy! It's one of the earliest developments of our sense of humor!!