I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scrappy Needs An Attitude Adjustment!

I feel like this...
I've been walking around like this...



I've even been grumpy to the kids!
I need to get in touch with my inner...ummm...football playing ballerina...BLUE 52...BLUE 52!

Maybe I could sing "Fat guy in a little coat" like Chris Farley did to cheer up David Spade.

I could sing Wedding Singer 80s tunes til one of the kids duct tapes my mouth shut!


Whatever happened to Pauly Shore movies?! Now there's an actor that could suck the brain right out of your head by appearing in a movie...I love him...I think I have Son-In-Law on VHS...now where would it be...
TO BE CONTINUED...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Son-in-Law is the best all time for a quick pick me up!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm with you on this - I need a serious attitude adjustment. I think I must be PMSing cause it's like living with a crazy woman, except I am the crazy woman...

Da Bergs said...

Okay, remember.... Twilight is coming out soon! Are ya smilin' now???

Jen said...

Hey Scrappy...I found your blog from people we mutually blog with. You sound like a hoot! And I'm definitely going to be at the Twilight movie in a week! I know how you are feeling today...I've had to do a little adjusting myself. Take care.

Marchelle said...

heeheehee....

you may be grouchy but this made me laugh!!

Adventure girl said...

Did you find it? You crack me up girly! Hope you feel better soon. Did you paint in that mood?

Pancake said...

forget Twlight, I wish we could go out to lunch, that would be a fun cheer up!

Put on some fun music and dance.... try it, it will work TRUST me...

MERRIANNE said...

sometimes i feel like that , tooo!!!!! momma said there'd be days like this... i hope tomorrow is a better day.

ACK said...

are you on the rag too? he he. Just kidding. my family is staying way clear of me this week.

I don't know what son in law is but monster in law is a hoot.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh, this is me on a normal day! JUST KIDDING!
I loved how you showed us what you were feeling!
I hope things get better soon!

DesertHen said...

Hey, I feel like picture number one right now! Very, Very Grumpy!! Did you find the movie?? I love Son-in-Law....it just cracks me up....=D Pauly Shore really is a hoot. (((HUGS))) to you and I hope the grumpies go away soon.

Wendy said...

Even in your bad mood...you manage to crack me up! I totally sing "fat guy in a little coat" to my family all the time! It puts everyone in a good mood instantly...LOL! Nothing like an awesome 80's movie to pick you up...my favorite is "Better of Dead"...I want my 2 dollar's...heehee! Gets me every time. I just saw a recent picture of Paul Shore...he looks so old now. But...so do I!! Feel better soon....=)