I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kinda Like Ke$ha...But Not As Cool

I am in a mood.

It's not a good one...but not a hideous angry messy one.

Just a....ummm...shoot I can't think how to describe it other than...pi$$y.

I can't seem to shake it.

I think it started when my husband asked if he could take my pee to work with him because it had an odor {now that is romance}.

I know what might help cheer me up...how about you all taking turns telling what fabulous thing you love best about my blog...lol...just joking.

Nothing cheers me up like finding great new bloggy reads and friends. Look at my blog roll in the left column...do not choose any of those people...I already know they are fantastic...now leave me a comment and the link or addy to a really great blog.

You know the one I am talking about...the one you are excited to see updated...the second one you come to every day {cause I know you all come here first...winkwink}.

I hope this works...

13 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

sorry your in a Pi$%y mood!!! Your kids are really cute!:)stop by

The Blonde Duck said...

I'll make you a pie. That'll help.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Honey, you got it made in the shade....hubby can take the pee to work.
No doctors office visit, no paying out $$$$ for something you already know.....
however, just telling you that will probably make you pi$$ier so I'll shut up.........
except to say.....
>
<
>
<
<
>
<
wait for it....
>
<
<
Your blog rocks!

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey! everyone has those days. at least he'll take it in for you. and bring your results home. no messy office visit. LOL.

bummer.

turn it up and sing out loud.

wake up in the morning feeling like p-diddy!

Kristina P. said...

Your husband is so romantic.

Sierra said...

Sorry about your mood, I am a bit in a bad mood myself I'm afraid. Silly husband for you. Check this blog out, I like it and hope you do too!
http://www.lemusingsofmoi.com/

Jenni said...

I am sorry to hear you are having a bad day! We had one of those days here too~ you know, the kind that you are just glad when they are finally over! BUT...on the up side I know of many fun blogs, but one of my favorites is The Happy Homebody. Her address is http://thehappyhomebody.blogspot.com/

I hope your day tomorrow is much much better! :)

CB said...

Oh scrappy everyone loves your blog!! You are so cute and fun!
I am sorry you had a pissy day - I had a crappy one! If I lived closer we could have spent the day eating yummy desserts and whining about what a sick day it was!! Ha ha
Or gone and had some retail therapy! Always good for a pick me up:)

I'm hoping both our days go better tomorrow !

Check out www.peachycheap.com I check it every morning for great deals!

Kaci said...

Wow nothing says I love you like let me take your pee to work with me. XOXO get a cup of really good coffee and read a magazine...that helps me sometimes. =)

XOXO

Pam said...

Now that is romance! Who says romance is dead?

kado! said...

what? how did he even smell your pee? ..wait I don't wanna know that!!! ;)

I LOVE not just your blog...but you too! I actually have met you IRL!!!!

I look at this blog daily...I'm not always interested in every single post...but it is always good for a great internet deal or printable coupon:

http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/

CreativeMish said...

Since you love paper crafting... go visit LilyBeans. She makes amazing stuff..

http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/

mCat said...

Of course I am late catching up on posts but here's to hoping you are feeling better!