I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Happens In Vegas...Day #6

Our final day of FUN in Vegas...

After eating a buffet breakfast we headed to Madame Tussauds. We always have a blast there. We enjoyed harassing Tiger Woods.

Manga Dork found her another Elvis on the strip...sorry Big Elvis.

We browsed the Forum Shops at Ceasar's Palace. They are fancy schmancy...there is even a Harry Winston!

The gondolas are outside too! I don't think I would have any luck getting Dr. Hubby to do them again.

Dr. Hubby's conference was over at noon so we booked a tour to the Hoover Dam. {Boy am I looking tired}

They are building a new bridge.

We rubbed the toes of the statues for good luck...at least that is what our tour guide told us to do.

When we got back to the strip we had them drop us off at MGM. I wanted to see the lions.

We had the MGM Grand Buffet for dinner {$29}. The food was ok, but the desserts were adorable and yummy! {M-Cat we were using the line "Gimme some of the yella" alot this trip...we thought we were hilarious}

The Statue dudes reminded me of New Orleans.

The M&Ms store is huge and filled with colorful merchandise. We also visited the Coke store and I had a watermelon Sprite...yummy!

A clown in a wheelchair made us these awesome hats. I love that Dr. Hubby was silly with us. It doesn't happen very often.

This zorro REALLY got into the part.

Bellagio fountains are a must see! Gorgeous!

The Mirage volcano was cool too! I am glad we took the time to see these.
We headed back to our hotel room {with gelato again.} Time to pack up...

12 comments:

CB said...

I think you did it all! You saw all that Vegas had to offer - Good job and it looks like you had a blast!

CB said...

First!!

CB said...

Oh and P.S. Have a safe trip home!

Sue said...

What a fun trip.

great photos..nuthin like a Vegas buffet to get the lips a smackin!!

I love the forum shopping.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

What a blast of a trip. So glad you were able to really enjoy yourselves....well, maybe not Dr Hubby but you and your daughter.
Looks like there was some serious shopping going on too. Wow. Hopefully you'll get it all in your luggage.
Have a safe trip home.

mCat said...

Those desserts look so yummy!!

Waaaaahhhhhh now time to come home!

Looks like such a fun trip though and something Manga Dork will remember forever!

kado! said...

our boat used to be docked just down around the corner of the dam. didn't know they were building a new bridge, that was fun to see!

I knew you would LOVE the Bellagio fountains...it is one of my favorite things to see, and bonus it's free!

CB said...

Girl I cannot find your e-mail address and I need to send you something. Can you e-mail me at cheriebakow@hotmail.com

tammy said...

Love all the photos you took. Glad you had a good time. I felt like you were so close, just in my backyard practically.

CreativeMish said...

I love it that DR Hubby was silly, too! What a fun time!

laterg8r said...

looks like such a blast - would love to see the inside of harry winston :D

tiki_lady said...

we had a lot of fun in Vegas also. I loved the Bellagio too, loved seeing vegas through your eyes and it looked like the Dr. had a good time.