I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where Are Pockets When You Need Them?!

Cutie Patootie performed with her preschool class on Tuesday evening. She wanted to wear her tutu...again. Yes, that would make grandparent's day, class pictures, and now the spring performance. I'm gonna have to hide it.

This is how Cutie stood for 13 out of the 15 minutes she was on stage. I was just waiting for the skirt to hit her ankles. I suspicion I have the teacher to blame. Notice the boys with their hands in their pockets...I think she thought she was supposed to do it too.

{Insert eyerolling here}

13 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's funny!
Were you just mortified????????
I can see you just trying to get her attention and motioning for her to get her hands out of her dress!!!!!
Hilarious.
Love it! I want her when you get tired of her.

Sue said...

That is soo stinkin cute.

The innocence makes up for the lack of pockets..

mCat said...

I love the tutu and I think it's darling that she kept her hands inside. Now, if she had started scratching around, then maybe not so cute....

kado! said...

HA! i love it!!

CB said...

That is darling!

tammy said...

Totally made me laugh! She is a cutie!

CreativeMish said...

Adorable! I love it!

Sondra said...

So funny... I'm rolling on the floor laughing.. {{{Hugs}}

Richard Lawry said...

My granddaughters, ages 2 and 4, put on tutus or princess dresses as soon as they get home from school

An Arkies Musings

Amy said...

Too cute! I can see my niece doing something like this.

Claudya Martinez said...

Just looking at the picture cracked me up! Time to get a tutu with pockets.

Jingle said...

LOL! That is adorable! And I love her tutu and I'm glad she likes to wear it a lot!!!

laterg8r said...

LOL :D