I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mega Excited!

The girls and I are superexcited about the movie MEGAMIND coming out this Friday! It looks like such a fun movie.

Today Cutie Patootie got a "Metroman" in her McDonalds happy meal. Doesn't he look so heroic in our tree? I love when they put out toys from current movies....they don't feel like junk so much. The littles look forward to collecting them all...especially MEGAMIND himself.

**I did not receive anything for posting about this awesome upcoming animated film OR the cool toys from McDonalds...not even an extra french fry.**

9 comments:

Cherie said...

Holy Cow I haven't even heard of this movie. See how out of the loop I am!

tammy said...

Not even an extra fry?

We can't wait to see this either. I might need a kids meal myself, just to get this toy.

wendy said...

Not even a french frie...You DESERVE at least a french frie.

I have been seeing the commercials for this movie on tv. Isn't Brad Pitt supposed to be one of the voices.
wowza

Debbie said...

I think that movie sounds great too! Let me know what you think about it.

Le Chateau des fleurs by Frenchy said...

I haven't heard of it either !!!
60 cards ! WOW You are amazing !
I am getting a little panicked because i am so busy ! Yicks. I have maybe 30 to do....
Thanks for saying hi :)
Frenchy

just call me jo said...

Glad you are excited. I love seeing people who are happy.

laterg8r said...

my girls love the mcd's toys too but once the newest craze comes along i give the old ones to charity :D

Scrappy Girl said...

Definitely...ours go out the door too as soon as the "phase" is over and they move on to something else

M-Cat said...

That one has caught our interest to, you'll have to let us know what you think of it