I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to my nephew!

Just wanted to say Happy 8th Birthday to my nephew! Your Aunt loves you. I thought I would share this card I made in honor of his day. I got the idea from splitcoaststampers.com. That site is great if you love Stampin' Up.

I took the babies to cheernastics today. They are so cute. They love it and it gets us out of the house. Hallelujah!

I hated to see Chikezie go from American Idol last night. So sad...

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Happy b-day to your nephew :) March babies are the best!!

Keym said...

You are a scrap booking animal and I love that! Happy B-day nephew

noel joy said...

cute, cute card. love the blue! splitcoast is such a cool site.

michelle sturgeon said...

This card is PERFECT for a guy! Great job!