I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter to my "Peeps"


Happy Easter! We have had such a fun holiday weekend so far! On Friday morning all the men on the farm went on a fishing trip. This left me, MIL, SIL, 12 yo daughter, 2 yo daughter, 3 yo daughter, and my 9 yo niece. We went shopping and had the 3 yo's bday pics taken. She did so good. We ate at Cheddars. They actually have fat free honey mustard!!! Heaven! We shopped JCPenney, TJMaxx, Micheals, Elder Beerman, and (of course) Walmart. We got home at 10:30 pm and "tried" to watch Enchanted. It is really good so far.
On Saturday my SIL and I took the 2 older girls to see College Road Trip. Such a cute movie! Donnie Osmond is hilarious! We then went and bought all the fixins' for our Easter dinner and the kid's Easter baskets. Unfortunately thanks to my procrastination we are having a "Peepless" Easter. Walmart was completely sold out. We went home and decorated egg shaped cookies and tie-dyed Easter eggs.
Today we are having dinner here at the house. The men are all home except for mine. He and our foster son had "empty gas tank" issues on the way home while pulling his uncle's camper. They had to get a hotel room at 4AM! From what my FIL and BIL say the whole weekend was an "adventure." I think us girls had the better weekend.
Have a blessed Easter!

No comments: