I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Expo Experience

This card was another make and take from expo (Scrapbook Groupies). We had to bring this one home to do. As for my day yesterday....it was fabulous. We met at 8Am and took a 15 passenger van to Columbus Ohio for the Memories Expo. This was my second year. I love all the booths, but I don't love trying to get into the booths. Talk about feeling like cattle! There is so much to look at and there seems to be alot of scrapbook getaway places popping up. I love getaways. It is fun to make friends with ladies as obsessed with scrappin' as I am. LOL!

After expo we drove over to Archiver's. "Kid in a candy store" is right! I love it! I bought lots of paper (as usual). Then we went to eat at Logan's Roadhouse. Yummy! I was naughty and had a "not so healthy" meal.

I took my 12 yo daughter with me and we were both exhausted at the end of the day. I actually have a couple small bruises on the top of my feet from some not so nice shoes. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

rachel said...

Thanks for dropping by my site and saying hello. Love your cards and scrapbook pages!