I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday the 18th

Life got really chaotic, real fast. Hubby's grandmother passed away last Friday so we attended the funeral yesterday. She was such a sweet lady. She was always kind to everyone and an exceptional christian role model. We are going to really miss her. We drove in and back all in one day (8 hours in the car total). We were all tired this morning.

I maintained my 30 pounds lost this week. I hope to go down 2-3 pounds this week. I have been stuck at 195.5 for almost 2 weeks so it is definitely time to move on.

Hubby got his monkey and balloons I sent him. It was the 15th anniversary of the day he proposed at the zoo. I sent him a monkey with 2 red and 2 purple balloons (our wedding colors).

Sis, if you are reading this, make sure you call and keep us updated on the job search. I am so looking forward to our trip to NYC!

American Idol is on tonight. I am not excited about another week of the Lennon/McCartney songbook.

No comments: