I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snowy Saturday

Well, I missed the card club for NOTHING! It only rained yesterday evening and I could have made it just fine. Hubby went to the grocery store for me. He did ok. I didn't say anything cause I was just glad to have something to eat. The movie he brought home was American Gangster. He didn't get home til 10:30 pm so I just went to bed.

It is snowing today. Over night it covered everything with ice and then around 10 Am it started snowing. We have about 2-3 inches now and they are calling for 5-6. Brrr....I don't mind as long as the electricity stays on! It is coming down in big gorgeous flakes. I think I will take a shower, put on some pjs, and scrapbook.

I have been working with our foster son today on learning to do other things than playing DS. He gets 30 minutes of Nintendo DS time daily. It is the first thing he wants to do then he just sits on his butt watching TV or staring into space the rest of the day. It drives me nuts. So after SEVERAL warnings and lectures on doing other things I have decided to take over his day. He is only doing what I tell him to do. So far he has played DS for 30 minutes, talked to a friend on the phone, read a book, wrote his Amaw a letter, cleaned his room, straightened the living room, mopped the kitchen floor, played with his train table, played with his sisters, and drew a picture of a fictional place. I am running out of ideas. Any ideas?

OH, I almost forgot to add. We weighed in this morning and I have officially lost 30 POUNDS!

No comments: