I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogging at 18,000 Feet!

Guess where I am!?

I am flying high in the sky!

Delta has free gogo wi-fi today! I didn't even know airplanes had wifi! This is really helping with my anxiety.

We are flying from Pittsburgh, PA (Go Steelers!) to Atlanta, GA...yep...I just might see a Real Housewife! I wonder what my reaction would be? Hopefully they won't need a restraining order against me...lol!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and a spoooooky Halloween. I can't wait to get "Raggedy" and explore the streets of New Orleans. I look forward to blogging about my trip and sharing my experiences with the best bloggy buds in the blogosphere!

Scrappy

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have no idea they had wifi in the air!

Lillian J. Banks said...

How cool is that!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Happy Halloween!

Becky said...

Holy Cow!! Blogging from the air!!!

laterg8r said...

super cool!!

kado! said...

how cool you posted from the air!

...i knew they had wifi...but only because those pilots that missed their airport were on their computers...i'm sure they were reading our blogs! what else is there to do on line! ;)