I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Friday, October 2, 2009

"Whatever You Are...

Be A Good One." ~Abe Lincoln
This weekend we are going to pick out our Halloween costumes. While we were in Easton a couple weekends ago I browsed a Halloween store for ideas. I want Dr. Hubby and I to "match."
I fell in love with the Raggedy Ann costume. Very cute...modest...and child friendly. We will be wearing our costumes to a community party, a Halloween parade, trick-or-treating, and in New Orleans.


My alter ego wanted to be this Raggedy Ann...

Dr. Hubby says he has an image to protect and can not be seen standing in front of his office handing out candy as Raggedy Andy. I think it is CUTE! They might need to rethink the "model" for this costume...strange.

I did find some dream couple costumes too...


This would look so cute running around the French Quarter on Halloween night! Although I think getting it in my suitcase would be interesting...


I would love to see Dr. Hubby in that wig...heehee!


This would be so awesome too! However, I am sure the undergarments would be considered deadly weapons and not allowed on the plane.

Ooh...I need to get this for Dr. Hubby! H.O.T!
I am hoping Dr. Hubby will come around and see that Raggedy Ann and Andy is a great idea. I mean, come on, it's not like I suggested this...

What are you going to be for Halloween?
What does your alter-ego want to be for Halloween?

13 comments:

Jingle said...

I'm not sure what I am going to wear for the 'in public' part, but I found a REALLY cute Wonder Woman costume for the not so in public part! LOL!

rychelle said...

i'm going to be a ladybug. i just love ladybugs.
:)

but i have a homemade raggedy ann costume that you would look adorable in. if only you lived closer....

Kristina P. said...

I am going to be Lady Gaga. It will be awesome.

The Redhead Riter said...

I love the big purple dress. Guess I will be southern forever LOL

mCat said...

Those last costumes were the best. No, I somehow don't see Dr Hubby being Raggedy Andy. My husband would KILL me!

As for my costume? I'm so lame, I'm not into Halloween, so it'll just be plain ole me!

laterg8r said...

i love the sassy raggedy ann but andy is a bit tame - i get why dh wouldn't want to be him! why not cowboy and saloon girl?

i have no idea what i am going to be but have always wanted to be catwoman! meeeeoooowwww!!! :D

Da Bergs said...

I cant wait to see what you choose! You better post pics! AND yes, I agree, Raggedy Ann is better than the "outlet" LOL!!!

CreativeMish said...

You are so funny! I love the raggedy Ann and Andy idea! That electrical one is hilarious!!

The Momster said...

I'm either going as the little red-headed girl or Peppermint Patty from Snoopy as Hubs is going as Charlie Brown....
My alter ego would have to be some seductive pirate wench...

The plug makes me laugh! Probably cuz I'm married to an electrician!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Boy love your alter egos shoes! Very SHEXY!
Cute costumes. My alter ego is thinking
Lady GaGa. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

tammy said...

I will probably be the ol' standby....glamour witch. But I did buy a fabulous new hat.

Last year I was the tooth fairy, in my satin pjs with a big ol' pimp daddy $ necklace around my neck. It was fun.

Luvpilot will probably not dress up. :(

I love couples costumes....can't wait to see what you come up with!

tammy said...

OC HW - yAy!!

kado! said...

we have some friends in Vegas that went out as that last costume....it was pretty funny.

I was a sexy cop and S wore a jail uniform once....it was fun!