I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I loved American Idol!

Wow! I love Dolly Parton so I was looking forward to tonight's show. Who am I kidding! I always look forward to AI. My top 3 performances for tonight were Micheal Johns, David Cook, and Syesha. My bottom 3 were Jason Castro, Ramiele Malubay, and Kristy Lee Cook. I just really enjoyed them all.

Hubby and I are getting ready to go on a trip. Just him and me, 3 nights, 4 days....Ahhhhhh! I may actually get the muscles in my back to relax. LOL!

Hope everyone has been having a great week so far. I am back on track with my diet. I had started "grazing." I am doing good now though and I am still on track to lose 50 pounds by the time I go visit my sis in May.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Keym said...

50 Lbs by May? What in the world? Please share your secrets with me. I could use them for sure!
As for Idol I don't have TV so I will just take your word on it! :0)