I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Proceed With Extreme Caution...

Today has not been a very good day. My PMS started affecting me late last night and I woke up this morning in full PMS swing. I haven't been able to tolerate hearing someone else breathe! No exaggeration. It has been a miserable day. I was a couple minutes away from putting the kids up for sale on ebay when this came in the mail...

A gorgeous card from my bloggy bud Melonscraps. She is such a talented gal. The colors on this card are gorgeous! It couldn't have arrived at a better time either!

I also received a letter from the Apple Gold Group that owns Applebee's restaurant. They sent me a letter saying how concerned they were about the metal in my food incident and that they are trying to find what it came from. They thank me for my time twice, but never apologize. They included a $50 gift card. Very nice gesture. Not sure I can use it any time soon though. My eating out anxiety has now been extended to nightmares. The other night I dreamed I found a HUGE nail stuck down in the side of my cheek. When I pulled it out it was about 5" long and rusty. Yikes! Hopefully that will go away.

I hate feeling the way I feel right now. I am usually happy and laughing. Now I just feel grouchy, bloated, headachey, and fat. I think I'll go write some hate mail to Carmen Electra...


Happy Monday! Tomorrow we start school...

9 comments:

Jan said...

PMS is the pits. I am so sorry that you have to go through that. I get worse every 3 months or so. I hate it too. At least it gets over at some point. I know that doesn't help :)

Pancake said...

Well, glad the card came the day it did! Ebay..... hummm think I could get anything for my teens???

Marilyn said...

I am glad you got it! It certainly took long enough, I mailed in on Monday last week!! I am sorry to hear you are having such a bad time, at least you have the comfort of knowing it won't last a long time! Whatever you do, don't auction off your kids, you would miss them way too much, lol!

Da Bergs said...

You crack me up... hate mail to Carmen! At least you still have your sense of humor. Oh, wait. You probably weren't joking, huh? HAHAHA!!!

Redhoodoos said...

OH, Scrappy, I just hate PMS. I feel your pain, seriously. Sometimes I just go into hermit cave-mode because I can't handle my pms! Hope it ends soon. I can totally see that you are usually happy and laughing. I get that vibe from your blog! You are too fun. This pms will soon go away!

chelle said...

Scrappy ~ tomorrow is another day. It is fresh and new, with no mistakes or yells or outbursts. And maybe no PMS! That would be nice. Good luck and just remember this too shall pass and we will all be having hot flashes! M

Us said...

I'm sorry you feel down in the dumps! I hope you have a better day today! Love your blog BTW! Found yours on someone's else's and started lurking! Hope ya don't mind!

www.dreamimaginelive.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dang Scrappy Girl...i know the feeling!! PMS can kick by butt some months!! some months is is tolerable, though...but some months i feel like a MONSTER!!!!!!

i hope your hormones get themselves back on track!!!!!

eat chocolate...take a warm shower....stay away from all fire-arms and sharp knives!

Marchelle said...

ugghh!! hope aunt flo doesn't stay too long!! yuck!!

that was me a couple weeks ago. i hate feeling that way but sometimes you just can't help it!!