I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Monday, April 14, 2008

39 days.....17 pounds

I LOVE MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! SHE IS SO SPECIAL! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND! LOL! There sweetheart you are on my blog. I love you. Love, Mom

As you could probably guess our 12 year old has complained she is not on my blog. So I wanted to dedicate this entry to her. She is my blessing. I got pregnant with her 6 months into our marriageat 20 years old. She has been with us through hubby's adventures in schooling. She has lived in 8 different homes and towns. She has went to 4 different schools and been homeschooled for 3 years. She is a trooper. For 9 1/2 years she was an only child and then became 1 of 4 in less than 2 years. She gave up her room to make room for our foster son(Her own idea). This put her in a room with 2 cribs! I personally think she is fabulous. I love the time we spend scrapping together. She is my crop and getaway partner in crime. It is a blessing to be able to call her my daughter and best friend.






1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

12 year olds seem to be that way.. they want ALL the attention! :)