I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I got this idea from splitcoaststampers.com. I love the yellow and red together. Today is such a beautiful day here. Last check the temperature was 75! Unfortunately I just had to look and this weekend has snowflakes in the forecast. I love the pretty days this time of year, but they tease you in between snowflakes.

My hubby has complained about my choice of TV shows in the past. I watch mindless shows that most would find "mind numbing." These are my "guilty pleasures." I don't even like to admit I watch them. I am kinda star struck so I enjoy celeb stuff. I think the Soup on E! is hilarious (when it is not dirty). I have to change the channel on it sometimes. I also LOVE the Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo. I still have not warmed up to the NYC girls, but I watch from time to time. I also caught a few episodes of "I Love New York." YIKES....don't tell anyone. LOL! Do you have any TV shows that are "guilty pleasures"? Come on....admit it.....I won't tell!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Oooh, I haven't seen the Real Housewives of OC, but I think I would like it!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for all the lovely comments you leave!
I love all the distressing on your card!

Fe-Fe said...

That's a really pretty card. Love the red and yellow together.

I don't think I have seen any of the TV shows you mentioned. I love C.S.I and ER, they are my favourites.