I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Doing The Happy Winner Dance!


I won today's Font/Title Challenge on AMR! The journaling on this page reads:
I love everything about blogging. Some of my best friends are ladies I have never met face to face. It helps this housewife feel connected to the world...even if I'm still in my pajamas in the afternoon.

This is the photo that will be on it...

You could be a winner too...the challenges are open to all message board members! Go check it out!
Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Cute scrapping. I love that picture of you looking at your blog. I will go and check it out Scrappy.

Sondra said...

Woo Hoo!! You are really good!! It's exciting you keep winning. Congratulations!

Chanda said...

Congrats Scrappy, it beautiful. You have done some many pretty ones. Good going girl.

CB said...

Congrats Scrappy!

I love the page :D

chelle said...

I am doing the happy dance too. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! M

Anonymous said...

wow Scrappy! you are totally awesome! maybe you need to open up a Digi-Scrap shop and make some MULA $$$$$

i love your designs...... seriously!

{yeah it's me... you know.... i'm just having a code name now...)

Cynthia said...

Oh fun! Congratulations!