I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Warning: Manga Dork is a Jinx!

**WARNING: This week's House MD and AI spoilers**


On Monday Manga Dork was talking about the tv show "House." She said her favorite character is Kuttner....then we were watching it that night...and he kills himself!

She was squirming in her seat last night during AI's elimination. I dread the day he gets eliminated...she will be so disappointed.

She's not even allowed to say Danny's name...I'm not taking any chances.

3 comments:

chelle said...

I guess I am pulling for Danny! On your recommendation. m

Sher said...

You know what's weird? Anoop kind of reminds me of Kutner.
I heard that he decided to quit acting to go work for Pres. Obama so that's why they offed him on House.

DesertHen said...

Not a good week for Manga Dork! Don't let her even think Danny's name....he, he.