I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Girls Nite Out! Or At Least Afternoon Out!

I am taking your advice. After posting "Housewife Burnout" and reading your comments I went and called up some friends (My MIL an SIL) and made plans to go out. BTW...is it weird if when thinking of people to call I wanted to call my bloggy buddies?! I need some new friends here in "reality."

Bet you can't guess where I want to eat!?

I can't decide if I want to go with a "stupid comedy"

or a chick flick...

Annoying Tidbit: When I called my SIL I asked if she wanted to go eat at 5:30and watch the 7:00 movie with me. She has now changed it to the 4:00 movie based on HER schedule without even consulting with me. Argh. This is the most annoying thing about interacting with her. She changes things based on her wants/needs with no regards to the other people involved. I am not going to let her control me and we'll see how things turn out...

I couldn't resist this...Too Funny...Gross...But Giggle Worthy!

8 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Sounds like a fun night out, how was the movie?

That sign...oh my!

Manga Dork said...

I hope you have a horrible time!!
And you find a rats claw in your chinese!!
GOSH!!!!!!!

The Momster said...

That sign is HILARIOUS!

Hope you guys came up with a compromise and I hope you saw The Women...so that you can tell me if you enjoyed it. I cannot believe I haven't been to see it yet!

Chanda said...

Hello there scrappy friend, I say good for you for not letting your sil push you around and try the control thing. I once went through the same sorta thing a long timne ago. I ask my sil to go shopping with me and some how it changed to her sister joining us and then her sister driving and then me sitting in the back seat of the van and I couldn't even hear the conversation from the loud music, and lastly I didn't even get to go to the one store I had my heart set on and it somehow became their shopping trip. Funny how these things eventually make us strong as women and it teaches us lessons and defines what we will tolerate and what we won't. I feel for you. Don't let her, give some people an inch and they will try to take a mile.
I have enjoyed your blog and I am listing you in my side bar as a friend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and say hello, I have enjoyed meeting you,
Shanda

Pancake said...

The sign was funny!!!

Hope you have some serious fun! ENJOY! Yeah people are a apin, but... at least you got to go PLAY!! WAHOO!

Marilyn said...

Even though things don't seem to be going just right, I am sure you will still have a good time. It is always nice to get out of the house once in a while for girl time! I look forward to the pics I know you will share! Hope you had fun!

Jan said...

It will be fun. I can hear the roaring now. I loved Mangas comment. Daughter like :).

DesertHen said...

Oh my......that sign is way to funny...=)

So glad you got out for a "girls nite." Sometimes we ( moms ) just need that.........=)

I love your blog....its my first time here, but I'll be back.