I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

They Wiped the Floor With My Baby!

Today was Manga Dork's first Junior High Volleyball game. She looked so cute in her uniform and new flashy shoes. The other girls teased her for getting new shoes for the game...what can I say...I'm THAT kind of Momma.

Unfortunately they lost 25 -9. Ouch! I was so impressed with Manga Dork's skills though. She is good. I look forward to the next game. GO REDS!


Wild Child LOVES preschool and Cutie Patootie loves the one on one time with me. I think we are ready to start potty training Cutie!


I cleaned the inside of the fridge today and let me just say 2 things: #1. It takes longer than I thought #2. The inside is so white now that it is blinding when you open the door. LOL!


Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

chelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelle said...

She is so cute. Glad she joined the team.

I cleaned out my pantry today. Never knew I had all that junk in there. Fridge tomorrow.

Adventure girl said...

I remember these days! My girls are grown now, but I look forward to going to my Gran'baby's games/events:)

Check out "my project" list because of you:)

Anonymous said...

YAY for one on one time with Toddlers, blinding white fridges, and SKILLZ!!!! ;)

Jan said...

Adorable girl. Glad she is involved. I am so glad to know what a clean fridge looks like. That sounds amazing :) Good for you Scrappy.

The Momster said...

I'm so glad to see a big smile on her face - she looks gorgeous in her uni and her new shoes :)

Marchelle said...

ugh.. the fridge.. i HATE doing that!

and manga dork's gym is cool!!

Anonymous said...

if they had a team full of players like your daughter they would have WON!!!

by the way.....


i have an award for you on my blog!

Pancake said...

Glad she had fun!!! WAHOO! They will win soon! Way to go on the fridge!!!

Redhoodoos said...

Cute girl and cute shoes! Looks fun! Congratulations on your fridge. THat is very exciting, indeed.

Becks said...

LOVE having a clean fridge! Why is it always the last thing to be cleaned? It really is so much work!!

Us said...

To bad they lost but cool shoes, Mom! Oh, and I love a clean fridge! Did mine they other day and now it looks like we have no food! But it's sparklin'!!

Janell said...

Love love love love that you are THAT kind of mom!!! And the shoes are awesome!!!

Robin Beck said...

I really like the shoes... I'm that kind of mom too! :)
Have fun with the potty training-I remember doing that even though it was so so so so many years ago. I always felt like I was the one being trained!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Robin~♥

Da Bergs said...

Love the new shoes! And, good for her... I love sports! Go Red!!!
Man, sure wish you would come clean out MY fridge!!!