I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Check it out....And a Question

My 12 year old daughter started her own blog. She is nuts over Manga and Anime books. I told her I would post her address so everyone can check her out. She is very excited!
Okay I was listening to the TV for background noise while I clean today. Boy there are some annoying commercials. I think my vote for most annoying goes to the commercial for Pediasure (I think or some other nutritional supplement drink). It is the one where the little girl and her mom are grocery shopping and she keeps saying, "I don't think I like that" in a really little whiney voice. LOL! That is so annoying. I just want to invite her over and make her eat brocolli! The most catchy tune in a commercial seems to be the Free Credit Report.com guy. I found myself singing it several times.
So, Question of the Week.......What commercial do you find the most annoying?
Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Alex said...

You are too funny - I hate that commercial too - how annoying! I don't watch too much tv, just tape everything and run through the commercials - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Janell said...

I don't watch any current TV - it is kind of annoying to me but it just doesn't work out - but I still thought this was a hilarious post without having heard the commercials!! =)

Pancake said...

Any thing that advertises men enhancement products

The Momster said...

I have to agree with you - I want to make her mom say something like "Yeah well, I'm the Mom and that's what your getting!".
I hate this commercial that our local radio station has been playing - it's apparently about hormone replacement therapy - it's inappropriate with a 10 year old in the car.
How cool that your daughter has started a blog-mine keeps asking when she can have one, too.

Have a thrilling Thursday!

Sarah said...

I can't stand the General Auto Insurance Commerical. "Call 1-800- General now"