I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Upsa Daisy Day!


Today is National Upsa Daisy Day! Today is the day that everyone is supposed to wake up with a smile on their face! Did you? I can't help but smile first thing every morning. Our 2-year-old gets me up with her blanket still stuck in her mouth!
As of last night I have 6 children instead of 4! We have 2 cousins (15 years and 8 years) visiting for a week. So now I have ages 2,3,8,8,12,15. AHHHH! What was I thinking! LOL!
Hope you have a sunny Sunday!

3 comments:

The Momster said...

I had no idea it was a 'holiday'! I personally like Hoodie Hoo Day - which is February 20th :)

Have fun with the cousins. I love having a house full of kids. It's a two-fold blessing
1. I love to hear the giggling
2. The Doodlebug is no longer bored... lol

Have a great day!

Jan said...

I had no idea about this holiday. What a fun one though. I can't remember if I was smiling or not. But I wasn't frowning. So that must count for something right. Have fun with all those kids.

Alex said...

Awesome holiday - and I missed it! *Sniff*

What WERE you thinking - LOL! Have fun with all those gorgeous babies, and enjoy the time with them!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex