I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Foto Fun!

"Hey Cutie Patootie, let's take some pictures in your new Halloween outfit."


"Say Cheese..."

"Can you smell Mommy's pretty mums?"

"Cutie! Put your tongue back in your mouth! I said SMELL not TASTE!"

"Cheese!"

"Peace"

"Wild Child please look at the camera...this is only shot #4,597. Mommy will give you some candy..."

"Can you lean down and smell Mommy's flowers?"


"Don't even think about it Wild Child..."

"What did Mommy's beautiful flowers smell like?"

My Top 5 Favorite Things About Autumn...

#1: The color ORANGE!

#2: The scent of cinnamon and spice!

#3: Fall festivals!

#4: Halloween and Thanksgiving!

#5: Opening my windows and letting the fresh air in!

What are your favorite fall things?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that you sais Cutie Patootie....i say that ALL the time, too!!! :) ♥ YAY!

and she really IS a cutie patootie!

i love your list of Fall Favorites!!! i love letting in the Fresh Air, too! This morning it was in the 50's here!! it felt so good!!!!

i love cinnamon & spice smells!!!
and Halloween & Thanksgiving, too!!!!

Richard Lawry said...

What cute photos. My fsvorite thing about Autumn is that she is my granddaughter and today is her 3rd birthday

Jan said...

One of my favorite things about Fall I think, is looking at cute pictures like this. Seriously.

Pancake said...

What,,, WHY cant she TASTE the mums????? Arent the yellow ones lemon flavored?

chelle said...

So cute. Your porch is a great place to take photos! Good job. m

Marchelle said...

even though i'm a summertime girl, i am slowly learning to like fall. like right now i'm enjoying my pumpkin spice candle!

and i guess its not that i dislike fall, i just hate what comes after it!!

those girls are toooooo cute!!

Redhoodoos said...

Ditto Ditto Ditto! I love the same things you do. I love the smells, the crispness in the air, and definitely the color orange! Love it. Adorable pictures!

Da Bergs said...

I sooooooooooo agree!!! LOVE the crisp weather... the warm colors... the great smells.... oh yeah! And I just have to say... you have darling girls!

DesertHen said...

I love the cool, clear, crisp days, apples, pumpkins,the smell of all good things baking in the kitchen, cozy nights under fuzzy blankets reading good books, hot cider, hot chocolate, the colors of fall, the much slower pace after a busy summer of haying......Fall is a favorite of mine.

Adventure girl said...

so, so cute! It makes me miss when I had two little girls! My fav thing about Autumn is getting my sweaters out! And pumpkin pie! Just read an awesome recipe for pumpkin-cream cheese swirl pie. Yum!

Janell said...

These pictures are gorgeous!!!!!

The best thing about fall is this time right now - all the colors are still here, the temp is perfect and I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? You like Orange? I couldn't tell! ;) hahaha

Those are AWESOME photos and I love the one you put as your header! You have such adorable little ones!!! And your porch looks so pretty all decorated up! :)

Us said...

Cute cute girls!!! I LOVE Fall..it's my favorite season! Windows open, pumpkin candles burning, orange, gold, red leaves...awww it just feels crisp and clean to me!