I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last Holiday

I wanted to share with you one of my all -time favorite movies. While I was cleaning the babies' room I put this in the DVD player for background noise. I love this movie! This movie is about a overly conservative woman who finds out she has 3 weeks to live. You see her go from someone who walks to work when she has a car in the driveway to someone who goes base jumping! It is such a feel good movie. It is rated PG-13 for "some sexual references." This is one time I must disagree. I think there is like one "sexual reference." It hardly earns it the same rating as an Adam Sandler movie.

Have you seen this movie? What did you think about it? Did it inspire you?

14 comments:

Pancake said...

I saw this! It made me laugh! I often wonder, if we knew it was the last.. how would we act? Why dont we act that way more often??

Pancake said...

Hey, whatca going to do about your thyroid??

Pancake said...

I read your answer on my blog, can I just add one more thing.. LOL I guess I can cause who can stop me? ANYWAY, My thyroid went out 15 years ago. When I am in the "normal" range.... I am still a slug bug. thats why I rec a endrocronolgist. It will take about a month for you to feel better, and if you can take the generic meds it is 4 bucks at wallmart! (I cant cause I no longer have a thyroid, it got so big breathing was becoming a problem! You will do what is best for you, but if you want to talk to someone that has walked that road... you know where to go K!

Scrappy Girl said...

Pam that is so sweet of you...I definitely will take you up on the offer if needed. Thank you for the info!

The Momster said...

I <3 this movie. I saw it for the first time around the beginning of the year. Caught it as a rerun on cable. She's hilarious and I'm all for a happy ending. And like McEwens said, often times it makes me wonder...what would I do in that situation?

Did you see that there are new Twilight pictures out today? The Doodlebug is abuzz with the word! LOL I think she's saved them to the 'puter.

Da Bergs said...

NEVER saw it... guess I should rent it..???

Anonymous said...

I have never seen that....but i think i will NOW!!

Thanks :) ♥

tiki_lady said...

i have seen it, it's not too bad!

Janell said...

I'm going to have to check this one out - so so good!

Jan said...

I love the whole concept of the movie. Thanks Scrappy. Sounds really good.

Caution/Lisa said...

You know, I'm typically into very cerebral movies ("Sweet Home Alabama"!!! HA!!), but I'm going to have to watch this one. Someone mentioned a happy ending. That's recommendation enough for me.

Adventure girl said...

I haven't seen it but I am as sure shottin' gonna add it to my netflix now girlie;) Thank you!

Adventure girl said...

Unrelated question..........
Whenever I try to add one of these gadgets, like your counter, it never works. I copy and paste like they say, and it NEVER works. I have tried several. Any advice Scrappy???

chelle said...

I like listen to a favorite movie in the background when I am working. It makes the time go faster! M