I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Hints for the Guessing Challenged!

Yesterday we had Directv installed and Dishnetwork removed. The installers were here from 10AM to 6PM. There was some problem with installing the DVR. The 2 babies played with the one installer guy while the other tried to figure out the problem. At one point the poor guy was buried on the couch in a pile of stuffed animals. Then after spending the day (8 hours) with 2 strangers in our home Dr. Hubby comes home...turns on the tv...changes a few channels...tells me there is something wrong with the screen...I say no that is how it is supposed to be...He hates it. Shoot me now....
I am starting to think you all are very bad guessers...here are some more hints for my costume...
Hint #1

Hint #2

Hint #3

Hint #4

Hopefully it will be a little more obvious what I am going to be...Happy Guessing!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing an intellectually gifted but socially challenged person? :P To put it politically correct.

Scrappy Girl said...

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY! Congrats! Yes, I am going to be a NERD! LOL! I really don't have to dress up too much! Manga Dork is not wanting me anywhere near her....so I think I will link arms with her and skip...Snort snort! LOL! Email me your addy and I will get your card in the mail lickity split! I think you already have my email from my comments on your blog! If not, let me know!

Scrappy Girl said...

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY! Congrats! Yes, I am going to be a NERD! LOL! I really don't have to dress up too much! Manga Dork is not wanting me anywhere near her....so I think I will link arms with her and skip...Snort snort! LOL! Email me your addy and I will get your card in the mail lickity split! I think you already have my email from my comments on your blog! If not, let me know!

tiki_lady said...

rofl, not like you had to spell it out for us or anything. LOL

Pancake said...

WELL, when you put it that way....

Dont forget the tape on the glasses!

chelle said...

A pumpkin? M

Jan said...

A dren. A backwards nerd :)

Scrappy Girl said...

Mechelle...please tell you are just being a "nerd" and you are not serious! LOL

Us said...

Someone beat me to it! Don't forget the tape on the glasses! Haha! Hilarious! You had better post pictures! Have fun!

And thanks for the www.blurb.com - that's awesome! Yearly is what I was thinking!