I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Freezin' In Cleveland

Yesterday was a great lazy day here at the Hilton in Cleveland. I decided I did not want to go back out during the day because it just wasn't worth braving the cold. I blogged, surfed the net, and laid around watching tv. Ahhhh...

017/365
In the evening Dr. Hubby and I drove 30 minutes to the Great Northern Mall. Dr. Hubby was so patient while I went into "heaven"....errrr {cough cough}....I mean Archivers. For you non scrappers Archivers is to Scrapbookers as Cabelas or Bass Pro Shops is to Outdoorsmen. Then I went to Gymboree to spend my "Gym Bucks." I was in there for 2 hours...poor Dr. Hubby. He was a good sport though and roamed the mall on his own. This photo is the view out our windshield on the way home...it was really slick and I was SO glad to get back to the hotel.

I played around taking pictures with my Nikon to take my mind off the snow!
Funny story...This afternoon I got out of the shower and was getting dressed. I put on my new Betsey socks my parents got me for Christmas. They are SO cute and I love the signature on the bottom...so I thought I would take a picture. I take the pic and put my foot down off the bed...Dr. Hubby comes back from a seminar. He looks at me funny and says "I come in and see my wife naked* holding a camera...thats a little unsettling." LOL! *I had on underclothes.
We are heading home at 2:30 today!

13 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

cute socks. I'll have to see if they have Archivers In Houston, as we are going there soon. Like you , hubs will be in seminars all day and I'll be drinking coffee at the bar and blogging barefooted or something.

whoopsadasie said...

Wow...I don't know if I would have been as brave as you and went out during the snow! But then you live there it snows!
Cute socks...too funny what Dr Hubby said!

CreativeMish said...

Sounds like you're having fun! I love the socks!

Pancake said...

LOL Loved his comment!!! Glad you had fun and looking at the roads GLAD you are SAFE!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Wow, driving in that snow would have made me a wreck!
Glad you had a good time!
That was funny your DH coming in and finding you in your underies and your socks holding the camera! Glad we got just the picture of the socks! :-)

chelle said...

Love the sock. What a nice gift. m

Us said...

Glad you had fun shopping and glad you made it back safely! I LOVE those socks!!!! And I also cracked up at what your hubby said! LOL!

DesertHen said...

Those roads looked bad! Cute socks and funny story......=)

Jan said...

Sounds to cold to lie around nekked Scrappy. At least you had socks on. :) joking here.

Love the pics and the socks and your husbands comment.

coreymom40 said...

Hope you made it home safe.
That weather looked like it could have been very interesting.

We don't really get much snow, maybe once every other year.

And it melts same day.

Marchelle said...

hey, i bet if he had known that would happen, he would have bought you that camera a long time ago! heehee!! ;)

Wendy said...

You are a mess girlie! Too Funny!!! Bet your glad you can print pictures at home...;o)...blushing...heehee!

Glad you made it home safely. I would have been white knuckling it the whole way!

tiki_lady said...

roflrofl, i love your husband's comment! LOL! love those socks too!