I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello From The Hilton!

Dr. Hubby and I arrived at the Hilton in Cleveland tonight. It is a "chilly" 2 degrees here! It is a pretty nice hotel...the best features are the TJMaxx and PFChangs across the street! LOL! I am trying my best to behave with my diet and I have been successful so far.

I am looking forward to spending romantic time with my hubby, sleeping til noon, reading, writing, watching tv, blogging, and exploring with Dr. Hubby in the evenings. There is an Archivers (scrapbook superstore) 30 minutes away! I will try to share photos while I am still here if I can figure out this laptop.

9 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

Have a great time!

An Arkie's Musings

DesertHen said...

Scrappy,

Have a great time with Dr. Hubby and by all means, enjoy the "me" time that you will have. Do whatever, whenever....you so deserve it....=)

Have fun my friend.

Us said...

Oh how fun!!! I really hope you guys have a wonderful romantic time together!! xo Keli

Wendy said...

2 degree's...burrrr...that's cold! Bundle up! Wow...a weekend of shopping, sleeping in, blogging, reading, and time alone with hubby! Girl, you are living like a Rock Star! Sounds like a little slice of heaven to me!

BTW...my hubby's laptop confuses me too..:o)

Enjoy your get-a-way. You guys deserve it!

Pancake said...

Enjoy your weekend! Have the most wonderful time!

spanki said...

no fair, i want a trip away with m hubby!! you have a great time! and i just couldn't help but let you know i love your profile picture!!! so cute...

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time and keep nice and warm!

Anonymous said...

That sounds SO FUN!!! I am glad you are having a good time!! :)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

What a great time about to happen, or well happening! :-)
And I love me some Hilton! I'm going back in just a few short weeks for my anniversary! YAHOO!