I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fruity Jackpot

010/365
Ok so I did eat some blueberries that put the awesome strawberries to shame, BUT as I was uploading this photo I realized that I have been so bored that fruit is exciting to me. Gee that is sad...I need some excitement! Good excitement...not bad excitement. I'd rather have boring than chaos. Please don't stop following me because I am boring...LOL!

10 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

THEY MAKE ME EXCITED! I wish I HAD SOME! And I don't think you are boring either! I'm not going to stop following you over BLUEBERRIES! LOL

Wendy said...

Silly girl...what would we do without Scrappy and her beautiful girls! Plus...who would I share my addiction with...:o)

Pancake said...

I think as long as I blog Ill follow you!

chelle said...

I am all of a sudden so hungry. I will be back later to read the rest of your blog. mm

Anonymous said...

Not boring at all! I wish I could find some decent strawberries though.

The Blonde Duck said...

Stopped in to say hello! Blueberries are delectable!

DesertHen said...

I had blueberries this morning with my oatmeal....added a little honey and it was a yummy breakfast.

Great shot.....makes me want to go eat more fruit....=)

You are not one bit boring!!!

Happy Monday to you...=)

Kaci said...

Girl I get excited too! LOL! I'm a veg head so any veggies or fruits make me happy! LOL! :)

Jan said...

I heart blueberries. I get excited about them too. We are just a couple of fruits ourselves Scrappy :)

whoopsadasie said...

I love blueberries too scrappy! I won't stop following...and you boring!! PFFF...NO!