I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Playing Catch...up!

011/365
Cutie Patootie doesn't want to fill my shoes...just my socks! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, those ARE authentic 80s socks straight from my middle school years. I have issues...
012/365
I am doing well on my diet. This is an example of one of my dinners (grapes, salad, mashed potatoes, rotisserie chicken). Yummy!
The reason you are getting 2 photos late is because Manga Dork uploaded a couple songs from limewire that messed with my computer! I will be back later today to post some scrappy stuff! I have been busy in my schoolhouse!
Happy Tuesday!

13 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

mashed potatoes! I want to go on that diet!
It looks delish to me!

Jan said...

Way to sock it to the diet girl. Continued success.

Messy Jess said...

I love your schoolhouse. I love the color. Wish I could come scrap with you.

DesertHen said...

Hey, I think I had those socks in bright pink!! Not kidding, I tossed them out a few years back...he, he

That meal looks really,really good! It's almost 10 a.m. here and now I want to go eat lunch...but will have to sit here at my desk and be hungry for another few hours....can you hear by tummy growling yet...=)

whoopsadasie said...

I can say I don't have any socks from the 80's...I don't think! Who knows...I hardly wear socks!!

Good for you sticking to your diet!

Are those ME plates!?

Jen said...

Way to go! Your dinner looks incredible! I'm proud of you for sticking to your diet!

Scrappy Girl said...

Yes Suzie...they are ME Cherry Cameo plates...my inlaws bought them for me several Christmases ago.

Da Bergs said...

YUM! That looks delish!

Lisa Loo said...

Love the food, love the plate!! Now I am hungry-dang! The socks, the socks--treasures they are!

Wonder Woman said...

I am WAY impressed that you have socks from the 80s!! The girl in me who never throws things away salutes you.

Way to go on sticking with your diet. Brave and good of you to blog about it -- added incentive.

chelle said...

Good job on the diet. The food looks so good and I love your plate. m

Wendy said...

Yuummmm...mashed potato's!!! What kind of salad dressing is that...Catalina or French? I like to mix up a little Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar or Lemon Juice, Dijon Mustard, honey, and salt & pepper...yum!

Where's your leg warmers...lol!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

The socks-laughing my head off about!
The dinner plate...DELISH!