I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Keeping Track of My Creations in 2009

One of the challenges on AMR's message board was to make something to keep track of your creations (cards, layouts, altered items, etc) for 2009. I am also going to keep track of any swaps or exchanges I join. Right now I am making Valentines to exchange with the girls.

I altered a composition notebook. I wanted to use some items that I have had for awhile...I tend to use my new stuff first. The little girl was a kit called "Paperkins." If you look closely you can see that I altered "Scrapbook Sally's" pants into a "Sassy Scrappy" skirt. LOL! I also added "NIKON" to the little camera.

Today is a snow day! Yippee! AND the sun is shining!

8 comments:

Pancake said...

you are SO SO talented Scrappy! There has to be some way you and Mechelle could combine your talents and make a killing

Adventure girl said...

That isssssssssssssssssssssssss so seriously cute!

Jen said...

What a darling book you made! You are so creative.

Cynthia said...

Dang girl! You still have Paperkins? Good for you for digging deep in your stash and using up some stuff.

Wonder Woman said...

love this idea and your notebook is so cute!!

Wendy said...

You are so creative!! Can I just send you my many many shoe box's of photo's and then you could scrap them for me...oh to dream a wonderful dream...lol! Just kidding...NOT!

whoopsadasie said...

Too cute! I have seen those done before but never made them.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love that book! I've seen them done before but I've never made one! How cute is that!