I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nuts!

022/365
Too much chinese food for Wild Child!



023/365
Manga Dork has complained that she has not been in the Photo of The Day yet.
I have been loving the owl trend. The scrappy stamps and papers are adorable.
This owl was captured on Manga Dork's rear...this long shirt is so cute!

024/365
It was hard to pick a favorite from our party night. These girls are just SO much fun!



025/365
Wild Child + Sunflower nuts = Hives and Swollen throat
Yesterday when we were shopping Wild Child had a reaction when she ate a couple of these sunflower nuts. We thought she had just gotten one stuck in her throat...and then the hives showed up! No more nuts for her...
Happy Monday!

13 comments:

CB said...

OK SO Cool! I have been doing Project 365 - did a post on it when I started, etc...but have yet to find anyone - until now - who is also doing it! It is so fun!

Love it!

CB said...

P.S. I am "Grabbing" your New Moon countdown! I was SO EXCITED to see that on your blog - it's the first one I've seen.

Can't wait - Whoo Hooo:)

Elizabeth said...

Great Pic!! I hope your wild child feels better, I can't imagine having reactions to nuts. :)

Pancake said...

Bummer on the nuts!

Sondra said...

Too much chinese food for Wild child is great!! I think this 365 photo project makes you capture creative pictures and memories. Too bad about the nuts - that is kinda scary.

DesertHen said...

Step away from the Chinese food Wild Child...that photo is too funny...=D

Sorry to hear about the reactions to the sunflower nuts. That is scary!

Cute owl....=)

Happy Monday to you.

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! :) I am so sorry to hear about your little one's reaction though! Nuts is a tough allergy to have!

I knew I remembered us talking about Michelle!! But she always has so many out of town people that she knows. Maybe that is why I forgot! (Or I am just a ding-a-ling.. haha)

Michelle just called me to come scrap with her today. But I am babysitting, plus I am sick, so had to forego it. :(

Maybe you can come scrap with us sometime!! :)

Rachel said...

Great pictures!!

Glad your Wild Child is ok!

whoopsadasie said...

Yeah...I think she needs to lay off the Chinese Food for a while!! LOL!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Yeah, looks like that Chinese food went straight to her eyes! :-)
And NO more NUTS for her! LOL

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I just saw the words 30 something in your About Me on the side. Did you ever see that show called 30 Something? That was before your time I bet! I just remembered that show when I saw you wrote that! Had to tell ya!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh and I just saw at the bottom the button I made you for your birthday and the Hugs Heart I sent ya! That's awesome! ♥

Wendy said...

Poor Wild Child! Hope she grows out of it. When I was little I was allergic to strawberries and tomatoes...but I grew out of it and I eat them all the time now! Weird huh?

I love the photo of the owl. Too Cute! Give Manga more face time mom...heehee!