I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Only Time Housework Comes Before Scrapbooking...

Is In The Dictionary!

I participated in an online crop this past weekend. It was lots of fun chatting with the ladies (and gentleman). I didn't scrap much during the crop...I don't see how you could with all the typing! There were lots of challenges with prizes offered. The above card was for a "Faux Postage" challenge. It is one of my valentines I am making for a Valentine exchange!

This layout was for a "Memory from 2008" challenge. This is Manga Dork's volleyball team photo.

This is another valentine for the exchange and it was for the "Alternate shape card challenge." You could make anything but a square or rectangle. This was fun to design.

Another valentine...can you tell I wanted to get those done for the exchange! This was for a "First Time Technique" challenge. It was my first time using rub-ons.

This valentine (yes, another one) is for the "Stickles" challenge. If you don't know what Stickles are then you are missing out!

This last layout is for the "Silly Photo" layout challenge. We were in a dressing room at a Foto 1. We were getting the 2 babies' photo made. The black hat woman is MIL and SIL has the purple hat on. It was fun!
Wish me luck...I hope I win a prize!

16 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

My wife and daughter are into scrapbooking. They have their own webpages on ascrapbook.com. You can check them out here.

Cynda's Scrapbook Page



Gina's Scrapbook Page


An Arkie's Musings

Jan said...

This is true Scrappy girl.

Jen said...

I hope you win a prize! They all look beautiful!

Marchelle said...

you rock!! i am always in awe of your creativity!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Love it! (your title) :)

How crafty you've been!!! YAY!!!

Sher said...

Are you for hire? Seriously, are you?

Sondra said...

You are an amazing scrap booker. They all look beautiful. It always amazes me the creative ideas people come up with. I loved the "thinking of U" so very creative. All of them were. You definately have a lot of talent! Thanks for sharing all of your creations. I feel the need to scrap book - LOL ..

Pancake said...

you are soooooo funny! I was just reading a comment you left for another and was laughing my head off!!

BLOGGING comes before housework YEA

Pancake said...

OK HOW did I not make the top ten comment makers?

chelle said...

What fun!!! If you don't win a prize they are a bunch of dumb dumbs. That is all I have to say. M

Terri said...

These are great designs. You are sure to win.

Kaci said...

You are so crafty!!

Wendy said...

WOW...they are all just fabulous!! I'm sure you will walk away with the crown..:o)

Lisa Loo said...

I totally agree--I love paper crafts! Your work is all so great--I too hopeyou win! I have never heard of a stickle--I will have to go google it. Can you see my green envy of your talent and our scrap house??!! :0)

whoopsadasie said...

Those were soooo dang cute!! I love, love, LOVE, the letter "U"! If you don't win...just tell me...I'll give'em a where for and why!!! LOL!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love the letter U one too! It's so darling! they are all cute, but that is my fav! Hope you win, or did you already??