I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Winning & Losing

The other day I made these 2 cards for a challenge on the AMR board. We had to make a Valentine card for a soldier serving in Afghanistan. I had so much fun making it...I made 2. I thought it fit well in my goal to be a "better" member of the community/citizen.

Well, those 2 cards won me all this great loot! I was SO excited!


016/365

Dr. Hubby took me to lunch at one of my fave restaurants. We do not have a PF Changs in our area so it was a special treat! Dr. Hubby felt $60 was a bit much for lunch...he is probably right...but it was SO yummy!

This evening we went to TJMaxx and picked up food from Wendys. Even with the yummy lunch I have done well on my diet! Speaking of diets...Manga Dork is trying to lose 2 pounds while I am on my trip. If she loses it she will get a new outfit...pop over to her blog and cheer her on!

9 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

YOU GO GIRL! AND MANGA DORK TOO!
Sounds like a fun day to me!

Jan said...

Terrific time and great food. Good for Manga.

Pancake said...

you kill me with how talented you are!!

Glad you are having fun!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Great cards!! Keep up the good work on your diet and good luck to Manga Dork. Hugs, Bobbi

Wendy said...

Beautiful Cards! Congrats on your win. What a talent you have. I have never eaten at PF Changs...sounds yummy though.

You can do it it Manga! We're all behind you!

whoopsadasie said...

How cute are those! And what a great prize!
I know you won't believe this...but I am not wild about PFChangs! (I know..what is wrong with me?!) All my grown and spouses kids LOVE it! I feel it is way over priced and you don't get very much food! Hey, I just saying! LOL!
Good job on the diet...keep up the good work. And good luck to Manga Dork! Can't wait to see what you get!

chelle said...

I love PF Chang's also. We do not have one here and so I have not been there for years. Maybe for my birthday. A girl can hope. m

Marchelle said...

oh dear Lord in Heaven....PF Changs.....mmmmm-mmmm... their lettuce wraps are to die for!!

tiki_lady said...

beautiful! I really adore everything and anything that is handmade with love!