I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Twilighty Fun


002/365
Frumpy is the lucky winner! Manga Dork and I sneaked another peek while it is still in theatres. I highly recommend a second viewing if you read the books and then watched the movie. I was so interested to see how they had done certain scenes that I missed alot of stuff the first time. I actually liked it more the second time.

I chose this as my photo of the day because it was fun to "sneak" with Manga Dork AND Dr. Hubby was all bent out of shape when I got home. It is COLD in here tonite...brrrr! LOL!

TGIF!

9 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

oh darn! I lost! I was also going to guess your favorite scrap store.

I'd love to hear those organization ideas you mentioned!

whoopsadasie said...

I am trying to get twin to go with me..wish me LUCK!!

Marchelle said...

aaaaahhh.... he'll get over it! ;)

my little sis is reading it now and i keep calling her and saying, 'are you done yet? how far are you? hurry up i want to go see it again this weekend & take you with me!'

Anonymous said...

My girls want to go a second time to see all they missed the first time. I may take them afterall, after reading your thoughts....

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

HE HE HE Some times a gilrs gotta do what a girls gotta do. Glad you had a good time. I need to find someone to take my E'lyse to see it. LOL
Hope it doesn't stay cold long. hehe
Have a great Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Wendy said...

I agree, the second time I saw it I liked it better.

Dr. Hubby is just mad because you didn't take him with you...lol!

Have an awesome weekend!

Messy Jess said...

Men just don't understand. Including mine.

MERRIANNE said...

Go Frumpy!
Go Frumpy!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

twin may win...tomorrow night...if all goes well! I'll keep you posted!