I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Furry Face...and more

SPOILER WARNING: This post contains my opinions on Tuesday's American Idol and OC Housewives.
013/365
Annie Louise is my fave mutt ever! She is such a good dog. She sleeps on a flowery pink/green bed in front of a wall heater in the garage. She is an "outside" dog...mainly because if she is startled she pees. LOL! Her hobbies are running laps around our home, killing rats in the barn, and demanding my attention and love. It is fun to refer to her as the smartest dog on the farm (she really is) around the men. They think their hunting dogs are SO much better. LOL! I think it gets under their skin a little.

Last night I was READY to welcome back a favorite of mine...
Yes, it is a new season of American Idol!
My faves from Phoenix(out of the ones they showed)...the nursing home girl & the oil rig guy
The funniest...the elastic legs African American dude
I think it is ridiculous that they put through the bikini girl...and showed her so much.
Ryan should have pushed her into the pool when she kissed him!
And in OC Housewives world...
Tamra & Simon had a formal dinner party at their home. The ladies all looked beautiful. Lynne is still very odd...and I think it is hilarious that Vicki thinks she is "high." LOL!

The saddest part of the evening (apart from the teenage drinking in the beginning) was Gretchen getting "naked wasted" (as Tamra refers to it). Leave it to weasley slimey Ryan to take advantage of the situation. Gretchen was hilarious though and even made suave Simon spit his drink back in his cup laughing.

Next week's teaser: They left the Gretchen/Ryan thing "to be continued." I felt very sad and quiet when it went off...I hope she behaves herself. I get "into" these things too much...but it is so much fun!

12 comments:

Pancake said...

American Idol!!!! My fav show! I so agree, bikinni girl needed to go in the pool, way to much air time! I also liked the nursing home gal!

Have a great day Scrappy!

Pancake said...

And finally I am back in the top 10!!

Jan said...

I am worried for Ryans health now :)

I really liked the girl with the tattoo's. She had like a really sweet princess rocker look. It was a fun start.

DesertHen said...

Had to record American Idol last night. Good thing we have that DVR now!! Countrychick and I will have to try to catch up on it this evening....I have heard lots about the bikini chick today....she must be a doozy!!

Cute photo of your very smart doggie...=)

Have a great day.

Kaci said...

Hubs was watching AI last night. He couldn't stop laughing

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm dying to see what Gretchen did. I hope she behaved!

whoopsadasie said...

Yeah, me too, I don't understand why they put bikini girl through...unless it was her "girls". Then I understand! I was really impressed with the blind guy too...don't know if he will go far...but I was still impressed!
Cute pic of Annie Louise!

Wendy said...

I can't believe I missed American Idol and I forgot to set the TiVo...:o( We had Parent-Teacher Conferences. But, it was worth it to hear them all give a wonderful report on my son who made A-B Honor Roll this time around...YEAH!

I DVR'ed my Housewives...lol! I hope Gretchen did not do anything with that DOG! Ryan is a bow-wow!

Anonymous said...

yeah... i know... i thought it was dumb that they kept showing the BIKINI girl all over the TV even the day AFTER the show!?!?!!?!

people are obsessed with "t & a"...

anyway....

great recap on the OC wives.... i love the doggie picture :)

Cynthia said...

I missed AI on Tuesday but saw it last night. It's always a hoot.

I don't watch the OC show but it sounds interesting.

Jen said...

I loved AI! Bikini girl got waaay too much exposure--literally. And Kara showed such lack of class allowing bikini girl to get to her. I loved rocker girl with pink hair and tattoos. I didn't get to watch it last night tho. Keep me posted!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I loved AI this week! Bikini girl was something else for sure!
And your puppy is too cute!