I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Incredible Shrinking Girls

On our trip to NC we played with some "fun" mirrors. It made me think of our before and after shots for TOPS...LOL!

Last week we went to TOPS...we were all shakin' in our shoes cause we had no idea how we had done. I had maintained for 2 weeks and still felt like I had not lost. The girls were worried how school lunches were affecting them.


I finally saw the scale move! It was only 1/2 a pound, but at least it was going DOWN! Manga Dork lost 4.25 pounds. She was so happy and felt a little better about her gain the previous week. Tay lost 4.5 pounds! She had missed the previous week so that was for 2 weeks. We were all bouncing and happy the whole way home.

Our Totals

Scrappy 25.5 pounds

Manga Dork 19.5 pounds

Tay 21.5 pounds

18 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you had a fun trip. hey 1/2 lb. down is another step in the right directions. keep up the good work!

kado! said...

That is so awesome! I love how you guys are in it together!!! That makes all the differance!

tammy said...

Awe.some.

The Momster said...

That is wonderful - keep up the good work!

Becky said...

If the scale is moving in the right direction, that is all that matters:)

Okay, now you are freaking me out, because it take me about 2 hours to get to Easton.

Easton is North of me. I am South of Easton. You???

Kristina P. said...

You guys are all doing awesome!

rychelle said...

love your before and afters ;)

you guys are doing great!

laterg8r said...

WTG!!!!! :D

mCat said...

YESSSSS!! Well done, all three of you!! It's a hard battle, but at least it's fun to do it together!

A Healthier Me said...

Congratulations on your losses. Feels good doesn't it?

Lisa Anne said...

I love the mirrors that make you look tall and skinny, since I'm short and fat! lol

Pam said...

Awesome job on the weight loss. I like that second mirror. I need it for my house.

Dana and Daisy said...

I would take every 1/4 pound I could get!

way to go!

and yes, I think I am confused about my priorities and facebook right now.

Amy said...

I have lost a little off the middle but short of sticking my finger down my throat (constantly) I am not getting very svelte in the tummy area.

Good luck on your continued success. :)

Sondra said...

Here is a happy dance for you... Did you imagine it?? It was really good!! I am soooo proud of all three of you.. Go Girls!! Keep up the great work!! You'll reach your goal before you know it!

The Blonde Duck said...

Hooray!

Kim and Dennis said...

I wish that I had a mirror like that, everytime that I put on a swimsuit.

Becks said...

Seriously soo proud of you!! I know how hard that is.