I am doing Project Life 365...you can check out my photos at www.scrappygirlsdailylife.blogspot.com!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's A Miracle!

Today I decided to try out my photo uploading capabilities....IT WORKED! I am telling you I heard angels sing!

So in an attempt to reclaim my mommy blogger status I am going back in time... I have oohed and aahed over children in their back to school clothes without being able to post mine...here they are...

Manga Dork began 8th grade (senior year of junior high). Shirt is from Aeropostale...jeans from American Eagle...shoes by Mark Ecco...book bag by Walmart. Dr. Hubby helped her iron on an "E" and she pinned on lots of "flair" to decorate her bag.

Wild Child is in the 4 year old class in preschool...shirt, shoes, socks, and hairbow by Gymboree...shoes by KSwiss....book bag by Walmart (Disney Princesses).

Cutie was SO excited to start the 3 year-old preschool class. Outfit and hairbows by Gymboree...shoes by KSwiss...book bag by Walmart (Tinkerbell).
The honeymoon of back to school is already over and Wild Child is the only one still enthusiastic about school...Cutie just wants to roll over and go back to sleep...LOL!

15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, your kids sure are adorable!

Jackie said...

Ahhh...they look great! Re: my post about living in the country. You are lucky to have to drive an hour to the mall. I'm envious!

Have a great day.

Jackie

Crazymamaof6 said...

cuteness! great first day of school pics! thanks for sharing.

Claudya Martinez said...

So happy your photo capabilities are back!

The kids look great.

Sondra said...

What beautiful girls you have and pretty stylish too. I love the fashion show! Girls are such fun to dress up! You won't see my boys in such and such label *giggle. It doesn't matter - jeans and a t-shirt!! LOL!! I'm glad your back to loading your photos!

kado! said...

OOHHHH....AAWWEEEE!!! They are adorable...I ♥ the pig-tails!

...and the cute back to school sign!! love it!

Yea for Blogger being your friend today....

Becky said...

They all look great! They look smashing for the first day of school!

I love how they all size up so different next to the sign, lol. By the time you get to cutie she is barely reaching the top:)

laterg8r said...

cute pics - love your sign :D

mCat said...

I love the details on your kids clothes..... your teenager shops at many of the same stores as mine. I should take stock in AE.

Sierra said...

Your kids are so adorable, they look great in their school outfits! I used to want to go back to sleep when I went to school too. Sigh. Thanks for the b-day wishes!

tammy said...

Cute, cute girls.

Cynthia said...

Glad you can post photos again because those are some beautiful girls you've got there! I love how Cutie's whole face smiles. She looks a lot like my same-aged neice, Hailey.

I just got one of those newfangled video cameras so now I can upload video clips. My blog will be a whole lot more obnoxious soon!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Your girls are beautiful! I am so glad you are able to upload pictures. I too heard the angles sing from here. he he
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Mary Ellen said...

Great Pics. I can see why she is named "cutie!" Stopping by from SITS! Happy Saturday Sharefest on Sunday!

Becks said...

They all look soo great!!